- 03/12/2018 at 5:18 pm #25392
Hi All – I have been searching for a place on the “west-side” for ALL members and guests to meet for breakfast on the weekend. Needless to say, most places are swamped, or don’t have large enough tables. However, Jim Kieding has been going to Panini’s at 23800 Detroit Rd, Westlake for their brunch at 10am on Sunday. I propose we try it to see how it goes. I will be there this Sunday March 18th to check it out. Price is $12.95 for adults.
- 03/12/2018 at 7:31 pm #25395LMederParticipant
- 03/12/2018 at 8:08 pm #25396RPivonkaParticipant
That’s a GREAT idea. I was hoping somebody would kick it off from the West Side.
If the weather doesn’t dump a ton of snow on us I’ll try to get out there Sunday.
- 03/12/2018 at 9:10 pm #25400
- 03/13/2018 at 10:35 am #25412
My American Legion Post #211 in Avon Lake also have a brunch on Sundays open to the public for $8. I will try there the following weekend.
- 03/18/2018 at 1:14 pm #25619
Well, for $12.95 I do not recommend the open buffet at Panini’s. Kieding says from now on you can order the buffet items off the menu. Might be better.
- 03/24/2018 at 6:08 pm #26107
Hi all – if anyone cares to join me tomorrow (Palm Sunday) at the American Legion Hall on Walker Rd in Avon Lake at 10am for brunch, please let me know. Open to the public.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.