- 05/11/2021 at 1:47 pm #42356Roger PivonkaKeymaster
We almost got to do this last year,
TuneUp Clinic and Hot Dogs and a morning Ride too.
Check out the Poster and put Saturday May 22, 2021 on your calendar to be at Paul n Diane Koontz’s farm.
Ride goes off 10 AM and thats when the TuneUps starts too.
Then Hot Dogs and conversation about 1:00PM.
Come on out and eat some of the clubs food while you’re there.
Let Paul know if you even THINK you’ll be there (come on out even if you change your mind last minute)
- 05/13/2021 at 9:05 am #42574Robert ChalfantParticipant
I plan to attend the tune-up. Installing a power outlet for GPS
- 05/13/2021 at 12:24 pm #42775SValoisParticipant
I will be there, and will bring the blank name tags and my label printer. If you need a name tag, please let me know and I will try to have it made up beforehand. Send or give $3.00 to me or Roger Pivonka. Not sure how long I will be there that day, but if you contact me beforehand, I will leave your name tag for you, in case we miss each other.
See ya’ll there!
Sandi Valois, Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
- 05/15/2021 at 7:42 am #42998Duncan CooperParticipant
Thanks for hosting this again !
- 05/17/2021 at 1:14 pm #43437WGingerichParticipant
For those who don’t have things to do on their bikes, Paul has mapped out a great route in his “back yard” for us to ride on Saturday (the same one we rode several years ago). We’ll have Paul give us a run-down of sights to see along the way, which include a stop at Johnny K’s in Lodi for those who want to drool over new Beemers before getting back to Paul and Diane’s for lunch. The ride will be about 2.5 hours long includeing a rest stop — longer if you stop at Johnny K’s.
The ride will depart the Koontz horse farm and shooting range promptly at 10 AM this Saturday, May 22.
Download the gpx file for the route here: Spring Tune Up 20210522
- 05/17/2021 at 10:32 pm #43664Dave HaasParticipant
I will be there with balls on — er I mean bells.
- 05/18/2021 at 6:42 am #43802Craig SimmonsParticipant
Looking forward to the ride this Saturday. My bike 2002 K1200RS
- 05/21/2021 at 4:29 pm #44405Christopher ElhardtParticipant
Hope to see you all there. need to flush brake lines and possibly change fork oil. Coming from Bay Village.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.