Home Forums Rides-Rallies-Etc SATURDAY JUNE 22 NOT club ride

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts
    • #151400
      Roger A Pivonka
      Keymaster

        Sorry, folks, taking the weather forecast for Saturday June 22 into consideration, Kurt Schreffler is going to cancel Saturday’s ride to Mohican.

        He’ll reschedule at a future date when the weather is more hospitable. Stay cool,

        Says Kurt on Thursday June 20, 2024

        Disregard the Planned ride til rescheduled at a COOLER later Date

        ABUNDANCE OF CAUTION

      • #151582
        SValois
        Participant

          Thanks for the update!  I agree that canceling is in the best interests of some of our club members, including ME (I never have handled the heat well).

          Fear not!  Rides will resume at a more temperate time!  As always, feel free to organize your own rides if you want to ride in this heat.

          Stay safe, hydrated, and cool.

          Sandi 🙂

           

           

      Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Email: Membership@bmwmoc.org
      Cleveland, Ohio