Home Forums Rides-Rallies-Etc Saturday, July 13 Club Ride

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      KShreffler
      Participant

Alright, folks, let’s try it again,

I’ll be leading the Saturday, July 13 club ride. We will be departing Bob Evans on 303 in Brunswick at 10:00 AM (arrive earlier for breakfast) and head down to Mohican country near Loudonville. I’m still a Base Camp novice so here are the old-school directions: 303w to 252s to 18w to 301s to 162w to 58s to 89s (detours to 224e to 42s to 89s) to 30w to 60s. Rest stop at the Marathon station on 60s. 60s to 3s to 205 (Danville/Jelloway rd.)s/e  to 514 (Nashville rd.)n/e to Greer, turn L on to Wally rd., Wally rd. back to rte.3n. There may be some very light gravel on the back roads by Wally road but street bikes shouldn’t have any issues on it. Lunch at the Golden Arches on rte.3 in Loudonville at around 1-1:30. I’ll be riding 60n to get home and there are some fun, twisty roads by my house if anyone is interested. I expect to be home around 4-4:30ish. I’m about 8 minutes away from the turnpike or rte.2, Baumhart road exit.

Mr. Cooper put a GPS file together for the route: “the file can be found under the GPS page in the About+Misc menu. The file name is June 22 Tracks, and includes tracks, routes and pit stop location”.

I hope you can make it, I’ll be fun,

Kurt

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Email: Membership@bmwmoc.org
    Cleveland, Ohio