- 05/31/2018 at 4:31 pm #26365Roger PivonkaKeymaster
Mike Kanczak (one of our Ride Captains) needs to get a Head Count on who is going or is even thinking about going
so he can communicate last minute info to the right people.
So Please SEND MIKE AN EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell him you are going (or thinking about it)
Where you are staying
Which Saturday ride route you like better, Paved or Gravel (see the gpx file we sent out yesterday for details)
This Rolling Rally was great LAST year and you can make it so again THIS year.
PrePare to Party
AND if you need more info, check the calendar on the website or email Mike Kanczak.
- 06/02/2018 at 7:23 am #26367PStokesParticipant
Anyone need a roomie to share cost?
- 06/02/2018 at 7:36 am #26368PStokesParticipant
Paul Koontz to the rescue.
- 06/02/2018 at 8:47 am #26369DOwensParticipant
Have an extra bed in my room at the Hampton Inn
- 06/03/2018 at 6:50 am #26370DOwensParticipant
Wife is now riding over to PA, so room is full.
- 06/07/2018 at 1:41 pm #26376KShrefflerParticipant
Late birds riding out to the Rolling Rally will meet on Friday, June 8 at 1:00 PM. We will be meeting at the Get-Go gas station on the east side of rt.306 just north of rt.422 (Bainbridge exit off of 422). Plan to be in Clarion 5ish.
- 06/11/2018 at 12:01 pm #26380LCardoParticipant
Rolling Rally was perfect! Great route planning and route leader. I sure miss the Cleveland Club. This was a great time to get together. Weather was perfect for the ride. Club paid for Pizza dinner w/salad and frozen custard dessert. Arrived home 4 pounds heaver, but happy. But Sunday ride home was full of a bunch of rain. Yuk!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.