- 03/01/2019 at 8:44 am #27027Roger PivonkaKeymaster
I got my new Russell Day-Long saddle for the F700GS. It’s wearing the summer time fabric called SunBrella in a light gray color so it wont get too hot for my bum. AND, because it’s a Day-Long I’ll be comfy all day long when riding on it. Dont you wish YOU had one?
AND, it came to me in a Really big cardboard box 30 x 20 x 12 , so if YOU need a big box you can have this instead of buying one for $10 or $12.
- 03/01/2019 at 9:04 am #27028PMitchellParticipant
KOOL! But . . . I don’t want to hear anything more aboiut your BUM! 🙁
- 03/01/2019 at 11:02 am #27029KKellerParticipant
Hate to break it to you. But, that Russell will take some use to break in before it gets comfy.
- 03/01/2019 at 11:17 am #27030SClarkeParticipant
Beautiful. Roger, I’ll take that big box. Selling the crash bars that came on my airhead – don’t like them – will likely be shipping them to a buyer, assuming I can find one. Week after next breakfast?
- 03/03/2019 at 11:52 am #27037Bradley BurlandParticipant
The saddle looks beautiful, and should be a welcome addition to your bee-hind. I have one on my LT, and am very pleased with its performance and comfort. In fact, I had the passenger pillion re-stitched at my local upholstery shop to match the design lines of the Russell, just so it all looks like a complete set.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.