- 02/14/2020 at 11:29 am #31753WGingerichParticipant
Would you like to know how to load routes into your GPS, plan routes and stops while you’re riding, or create routes on Basecamp? Have you run into problems using your GPS or Basecamp? Or do you have tips you’d like to share, or an amazing route you created you like to show to the group? Good news – the GPS/Basecamp Users Group is going to meet again this spring on March 14 and April 11 to help you ramp up for the riding season ahead.
March 14, Saturday, 10:00 AM to noon — Room A of the Garfield Heights Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library, 5409 Turney Rd, Cleveland, OH
- The first portion of the meeting will be devoted to helping you load routes into your GPS. You’ll get the most out of this if you can bring your computer and your GPS, and a USB cable to connect the two. There will be an experienced user at the meeting who is familiar with your computer and GPS and can walk you through the process. You should leave knowing how to load route files we circulate for club rides onto your computer and GPS. We’ll also show you how to load routes from the GPS library on the BMWMOC website.
- The second hour will be devoted to questions people have, show and tell, demonstrations of techniques, etc.
April 11, Saturday, 10:00 AM to noon — Room B of the Garfield Heights Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library, 5409 Turney Rd, Cleveland, OH
- The agenda for this meeting will flow from the needs and interests express in the first meeting.
These were fun, spontaneous, and immensely useful sessions last year and we can expect the same this year. The meeting rooms are fully equipped to display our screens and devices on the big screen so all can see exactly what we are doing. The library allows us to bring in snacks so feel free to bring your morning coffee and donuts.
Get your batteries charged and be there!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.