Home › Forums › Rides-Rallies-Etc › BMWMOC GEN’L MEMBERSHIP MEETING September 2, 2021
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 6 months ago by Roger A Pivonka.
09/02/2021 at 10:11 pm #53625Roger A PivonkaKeymaster
BMW Membership Meeting September 2, 2021, 7:00pm
Location: Strawberry Picnic Area, Buttermilk Falls Parkway, North Chagrin Reservation
Called to order 7:04pm
EXECUTIVE BOARD REPORTS:
PRESIDENT: Dennis Owens
Dennis provided the ride report from Ride Captain Wally Gingerich. Most of the club rides for September are being substituted
by other larger club rides.
VICE PRESIDENT: Paul Koontz (Absent)
TREASURER: Roger Pivonka
- 187 members
- Bank Balance $8100 less $1750 reserve = $6350 available for use
SECRETARY: Sandi Valois
- Motion passed to wave the reading of the previous meeting minutes. If you are in need of a name tag, send an email to email@example.com. They are $3.
ROAD CAPTAIN: Wally Gingerich (absent)
- Club rides have been going well. Wally would appreciate any ride suggestions firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jim Sedivy- Coudersport Weekend Ride Event, Labor Day Weekend (September 4-6th) at the Susquehannock Lodge (https://susquehannock-lodge.com).
- Youngstown BMW “Un-Rally” will be held September 17-19 in Salem, Ohio.
- There is information in the Forum.
- Marietta weekend ride is planned for October 15-17th.
- All upcoming events and rides will be posted on BMWMOC.org
- Board held discussions regarding holding Annual WinterFest Party in January 2022.
- Still scouting location.
- **ELECTIONS – we need 3 members to volunteer to be on the Election Committee (Mark Rense volunteered at this meeting, so we need TWO more folks). If you are interested, please contact any officer to help the club with this easy task. Per the Bylaws there has to be a committee for this task. **Anyone interested in VOLUNTEERING to hold a club position, please speak up!
- **NOMINATIONS for all officers positions ARE NOW open until October 2, 2021. Please send your nominations to any club officer. All nominees will be notified to gauge interest, then eligibility will be verified.
- Fuel Cleveland to be held on November 6, at 4700 Lakeside Avenue Cleveland, OH 44114
- Aut-o-rama TwinDrive-in is have a “ride-in” movie night on September 11. Tickets at http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/movie
- Sills Motor Sales, BMW Motorrad Heritage Throwback weekend September 11-12. Visit https://silllsmotorsalesdemo.bmwmotorcyclesevents.com or sillsmotor.com to sign up.
- Event being held the Crawford Museum in Cleveland. Wailin’ Wayne weekend also that weekend.
- BMW Motorcycles of Cleveland is having a Heritage Demo event on September 18.
NEW BUSINESS: NONE
-Good to see Mary and Jerry Riha at the meeting! Mary is on the mend and hopes to be back to work by month’s end.
-Michael Ujcich is back on his bike again after his May accident.
Continued speedy healing to both.
-Mary received two new free KLIM replacement helmets.
-Both Roger Pivonka and Mark Rense got new helmets and gloves.
-Sandi Valois got a 2021 R1250 GSA.
Next Director’s meeting: September 30, 2021, 7:00pm. Panera’s on Tiedeman Rd.
Next Membership meeting: October 7, 2021 7:00pm.
Sandi Valois, Secretary
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.