Home Forums Rides-Rallies-Etc BMWMOC Club Rides

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      WGingerich
      Participant

====  CLUB RIDES FOR 2021 BEGIN IN May  ====

—————————————————————————————————————————–

With Covid vaccinations underway we are hoping to have a fairly normal riding season this year with regularly scheduled Wednesday and Saturday rides.

Wednesday Rides – Meet at Bob Evans in Macedonia, at I-271 and Rte 8, every Wednesday of the year. Departure 10:00 AM, come at 9:00 for breakfast. We ride on days the weather permits.

Saturday Rides West – Meet at Bob Evans in Brunswick, at I-71 and Rte 303, the first Saturday of the month, May through October. Departure 10:00 AM; come earlier if you would like to have breakfast in the restaurant or take out.

Saturday Rides East – Meet at Bob Evans in Macedonia, at I-271 and Rte 8 the third Saturday of the month, May through October. Departure 10:00 AM; come earlier if you would like to have breakfast in the restaurant or take out.

Multi-Day Rides – We are hoping to have several weekend and longer multi-day rides this year. They will be posted on the Events Calendar and here in the Forum.

Club Rides follow the BMWMOC Rules for Group Riding found in Riding RULES/Tips section of the website. Please familiarize yourself with the rules before joining a ride.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Phone: 216-285-0757
Cleveland, Ohio