- 02/20/2019 at 8:30 pm #27015
I have arranged for a guided tour of the Northern Ohio Antique Tractor Institute on Sunday, March 3, 2019. The Institute (museum) is owned by my new son-in-law’s family. It features dozens (not sure of the current count) of unique antique farm tractors from all over the world. You can view some of the featured tractors at noatimuseum.com.
If interested, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can get a head count. The tour will start at 1:00 PM. The institute is at 6019 Schenk Road, Sandusky, Ohio. I’ll try to find a place nearby to meet for lunch and let you know.
- 02/27/2019 at 8:39 pm #27023
- 02/28/2019 at 10:03 am #27024Roger PivonkaKeymaster
Where are riders meeting up? Like where from are you “Head out from Bay Village ” at
- 02/28/2019 at 5:14 pm #27025
Like at Steve Clarke’s, 31312 Tuttle Dr., Bay Village at 10:30 AM Sunday.
- 02/28/2019 at 5:26 pm #27026
Actually, we’re driving, going to carpool from Steve’s.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.