Home Forums Rides-Rallies-Etc 2024 Canaan Valley MSTA Rally!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      edesimone
      Participant

Hey rally goers, this year’s MSTA rally will be June 22-26. As a club we normally group up and rent cabins and enjoy a great week of riding and fellowship. The cabins are huge and have kitchens and full bathrooms. As usual, I will lead off road rides on the famous IMAT routes that have been updated. Also great road riding in all directions. So let’s start planning!!!!

John Adamski
        Participant

Ed,

I reserved a room at the lodge, $99/night.  If you get a cabin please let me know, I can cancel up to 7 days prior to the stay.
          Either way it sounds like a fun time.
          John Adamski

edesimone
          Participant

FYI – I got a cabin with my daughter and grandkids, so I won’t be rooming with the club this year. There are only a few cabins left at the MSTA price so don’t snooze on securing cabins for the club if you are planning to go. I will be leading off-road rides as usual.

Eric Small
            Participant

Thank you Ed for starting the planning for CANAAN VALLEY – June 22 -26.

I am reserving a cabin for Eight bikers. Five bunks are open. Last year cost was $130.00 per bunk.

If interested, to reserve a bunk, please arrange for upfront payment. Email me at e1hero@outlook.com. Or call or text me: 330-907-5889

For the love of the Ride, Eric Small

Eric Small
              Participant

For the Canaan valley trip- June 22-26, today I paid $841. upfront for eight bunks.
                The bad new is – price went up significantly from last year – from $1,043. to $1,682. So now each of eight riders pay $211.00.

The good news is – that is $52.56 per night!

For the Love of the Ride!

John Adamski
                Participant

Wow, that’s a big increase for sure.  Inflation is still pretty high.  I booked the room with two beds, and the reservation is for $120 per night with tax   Luckily, I Luckily, I booked early, I would imagine the room rates are also much higher
                  it’s still good overall value because the registration for the rally is very small and it’s a beautiful area to ride

Eric Small
                  Participant

Sorry all – I have one more update – to stay in cozy cabin for Four nights is now $170. per person.

Please send all future correspondence directly to Eric via email e1hero@outlook.com. Or call or text anytime: 330-907-5889. Gonna be a great time!

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Email: Membership@bmwmoc.org
                Cleveland, Ohio