Home Forums Rides-Rallies-Etc President’s Corner Reply To: President’s Corner

SValois
Participant

Only 11 more days until the Spring Equinox!  Birds are chirping, flowers are popping, and motorcycle maintenance is being done.  Our annual Safety Briefing will be held at the April meeting, and I would like to remind everyone, especially this time of year, when cage drivers are REALLY not looking out for motorcycles, to have your heads on a swivel when riding.  Defensive riding, that’s a key item. On that note, those of you who read the meeting minutes (which I hope you do every month!) from last night’s meeting know that previous club President Leo Buckon was involved in an accident while riding on Feb. 27.  On another note, Karl (with a “K”) Hoffman has been experiencing some health issues.  Thoughts and prayers out to both of them.  Our ride event schedule is filling-in nicely (thanks Coop!), but more ride leaders are needed.

Even though it is early in the year, everyone needs to start thinking about stepping-up and supporting YOUR club in some fashion (ride leader, office holder, event organizer).  The more folks involved, the easier the job is for everyone.  We need support from everyone to keep this fine club running.  My personal thanks go out to those who HAVE stepped-up and responded when requested, especially during a very difficult time for me personally. It is much appreciated!

Email: Membership@bmwmoc.org
    Cleveland, Ohio