Home Forums Rides-Rallies-Etc President’s Corner Reply To: President’s Corner

SValois
Participant

Hi all – It’s DECEMBER already!!  Where did this year go…?  I assume most folks have put their toys away for a long winter’s nap.  The holiday season is upon us and with it comes dreary and overcast days.  What better way to brighten your time by spending it with the enlightening folks of your BMW MOC club.  We still have events going on – every Wednesday is our “fellowship” breakfast at the Bob Evans in Macedonia (rides are weather-dependent), AND our annual WIINTER FEST party is 1.5 months away!  Get your tickets before December 27 for the discounted priced of $30 per person. It goes up to $40 December 28- January 8.  As usual, the club is subsidizing a large portion of the tickets.

December meeting is at Simon’s Deli in Brecksville, where you can stock up early on some holiday goodies from their well-stocked bakery.

I just want to thank everyone in advance for all the support this year.  It has been a tough year for me, on many fronts.  But, the future looks bright!  See you all soon!

Email: Membership@bmwmoc.org
    Cleveland, Ohio